Blog Archive

Friday, July 2, 2010

I am a little bit of a sports nut so I will be writing about sports from time to time as well.

I am really missing the NHL season already with the NHL entry draft and NHL Free agent Day behind us All that's left is to sit and wait for the preseason to start....
On July 1st the CFL season started so that helps ease the pain.  The season opener, Montreal VS. Saskatchewan was arguably one of the greatest CFL games I have ever seen!! Saskatchewan won in overtime.  final score 54-51

I was way too tired to watch the Toronto vs. Calgary Game which sucks I wanted to watch it but that's the way it goes sometimes!
Tonight  The Hamilton Ticats are on the road to play the Winnipeg Blue Bombers!
hopefully its as good a game as the MTL vs SASK game!!

that is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment