Blog Archive

Friday, July 2, 2010

Today I had to run into the grocery store to get some lunch meat.  So here I am standing in a line of like 15 people at the deli counter and this old lady damn near hits me with her cart and then butts in line right in front of me!!!

Before I go on....I do have great respect for our elder citizens...

whether she did not think I was in line or knew I was in line and acted like she didn't know...I will never know...

I didn't say anything to her I mean what do you say to an 80 year old woman who just butted in line at the grocery store? 

Anyway at that point I was frustrated at the line up and how slow the employees where moving so I just left and went and got pre-packaged lunch meat.

So now I am heading to my truck and parked beside me is the same little old lady...
She was struggling with her cart and trying to get her car keys.  So I put my stuff in my truck and offer to help the old lady open her trunk.  I open her trunk put her bags in and put her cart in the cart corral. 

The woman did not even thank me she got in her car and pulled away without saying a word!! 

Some people are just plain rude!  she probably has been like this her whole life.

So the next time an elderly person pisses me off...don't expect me to help you out in any way!

that is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment